Silver Wings Racing Presents
Duel in the Sky
Website Updated Annually
Training & race results updated thru emails & Benzing live
Living in the Inland Northwest & Looking to join a pigeon racing club? Use the contact button at the top of the page to reach out for more info
2023 Silver Inventory
AU 246 SPO 2023 Terry Dry
AU 1814 WII 2023 Wayne Yamashita/Neil Paynter
AU 1815 WII 2023 Wayne Yamashita/Neil Paynter
AU 23415 WIN 2023 Sharon Barker
AU 23416 WIN 2023 Sharon Barker
AU 1 MWARD 2023 Mike Ward
AU 2 MWARD 2023 Mike Ward
AU 1911 CORP 2023 Todd Layport
AU 1914 CORP 2023 Todd Layport
AU 326 KEYWAYS 2023 Wayne Yamashita/Roger Teeters
IF 596 SI 2023 Michael Bonomo
AU 221 SPO 2023 Michael Bonomo
AU 204 GSC 2023 Brad Santos
AU 210 GSC 2023 Brad Santos
AU 1199 SPO 2023 Denny Warner
AU 1200 SPO 2023 Denny Warner
AU 208 YATES 2023 Jerry Yates
AU 8344 LKC 2023 Scott Teeters
AU 28688 FOYS 2023 George Bergeror
AU 28692 FOYS 2023 George Bergeror
AU 23029 BORDER JUMPER 2023 John Ceciliani
AU 1646 MDC 2023 David Madis
AU 1622 MDC 2023 David Madis
AU 1606 MDC 2023 David Madis
AU 220 SPO 2023 Dick Ferster
AU 1079 BUD 2023 Bud Williams
AU 904 IHC 2023 Louis Martinez
AU 477 NCC 2023 Walter Sidga
AU 2391 MT HOOD 2023 Roger Teeters
AU 1743 CORP 2023 Don Chapin / Juniper Hill Loft
AU 2592 CORP 2023 Three of a Kind
AU 2594 CORP 2023 Three of a Kind
AU 16376 JEDDS 2023 Franklin Lin Loft
AU 130 SPO 2023 Robyn Dry
AU 131 SPO 2023 Mark Dugger
AU 250 SPO 2023 Al Pharness
IF 504 CC 2023 Igor Kravchuck
AU 3214 TAC 2023 Tim Wogoman
AU 3215 TAC 2023 Tim Wogoman
AU 3224 TAC 2023 Tim Wogoman
AU 3367 TCW 2023 Paul Meyer
AU KY 23075 2023 David Matis
AU 228 OTC 2023 David Matis
AU 89004 ARPU 2023 Mario Rodriguez
AU 443 SPO 2023 Robert Lingo
AU 520 HEWITT 2023 Jim Hewitt
AU 35477 2023 JEDDS Stan Wallerstedt
IF 578 CC 2023 Joseph Tolpa
AU KY 23033 2023 Joseph Tolpa
AU SPO 267 2023 Bill Schneider
AU 293 EASLEY 2023 Ken Easley
AU 222 SPO 2023 L&L Lofts
AU 258 SPO 2023 L&L Lofts
AU 210 SPO 2023 Alan Dyar
AU 23074 KY 2023 Alan Dyar
rules for 2023
- Silver, Red bars or Mealys colors only. No other colors excepted.
- YB Birds being mailed or received must have an entry fee and perch fee with birds sent to my loft, check or cash no exceptions.
- Entry fee $250.00. Perch fee $50.00
- Birds that do not make it to the first young bird club race will have entry fees refunded.
- SilverWingsRacing is not responsible for any loss of birds due to illness, injury, or failure to return from trainings or races.
- All payouts by clocking order. Ties will be paid by clocking order.
- Any unforeseen circumstances will be settled by Jerry Michielli. In case of a Natural Disaster or Catastrophic event requiring the cancellation of the race’s, birds can be returned to breeder at owner’s expense.
- Any birds not claimed after the season is over will be raced as old birds or used as breeders.
- Points will be figured from Spokane club races using eWinspeed.
- Winnings of $600.00 or more will be required to provide W-9 form to SilverWingsRacing.
- Loft visits are welcome. Appointments must be scheduled.
- Accepting birds from January till the end of May 2023.
- I will have some replacement silvers for birds that come up missing before the first club race.
- At the time of the first club race, birds entered totaling more than 70 birds, entry fees will be added to the final race purse.
- Loft’s maximum capacity is 130 young birds.
- Birds will be vaccinated, medicated and treated for lice.
- Birds that have watery, green poor droppings will not be added to flying loft and may be returned to breeder.
- The final race, if no birds arrive, the race will stay open for one week.
- SilverWingsRacing reserves the right to deny entry to any breeder not following the rules.
- If Spokane club has their annual Bond/Futurity race, your entree fee into SilverWingsRacing race will include entry into Spokane Bond/Futurity Race. Any winnings will be 50/50 split between breeder and SilverWingsRacing.
- If only 15 birds or less are left before the first club race entry fees and purch fees will be refunded and races will be cancelled. (** Note this has never happened before)
Breeding color chart By No Sweat Loft
1) Blue Bar mated to Blue Bar will produce Blue Bars only, of both sex.
2) A Blue Check cock and a Red Check hen will produce Blue Bars, Blue Checks, and Black Checks, all of which will be hens. All Red and Silvers from this mating will be cocks.
3) A Blue Check cock and a Silver hen will produce Red and Silver cocks. All Blues, Blue Checkers and Black Checkers will be hens.
4) A Blue Bar cock and a Silver hen will produce Blue Bars and Silvers. All the Blue Bars will hens and all the Silvers will be cocks.
5) Two Reds mated together can produce both hens and cocks of their own red coloring. But all the blues, Blue Checks and Black Checks will be hens.