Silver Wings Racing Presents
Duel in the Sky
Website Updated Annually
Training & race results updated thru emails & Benzing live
Race Updates Can Be Accessed Via Email or Through this Benzing Live Link >>
Living in the Inland Northwest & Looking to join a pigeon racing club? Use the contact button at the top of the page to reach out for more info
rules for 2023
- Silver, Red bars or Mealys colors only. No other colors excepted.
- YB Birds being mailed or received must have an entry fee and perch fee with birds sent to my loft, check or cash no exceptions.
- Entry fee $250.00. Perch fee $50.00
- Birds that do not make it to the first young bird club race will have entry fees refunded.
- SilverWingsRacing is not responsible for any loss of birds due to illness, injury, or failure to return from trainings or races.
- All payouts by clocking order. Ties will be paid by clocking order.
- Any unforeseen circumstances will be settled by Jerry Michielli. In case of a Natural Disaster or Catastrophic event requiring the cancellation of the race’s, birds can be returned to breeder at owner’s expense.
- Any birds not claimed after the season is over will be raced as old birds or used as breeders.
- Points will be figured from Spokane club races using eWinspeed.
- Winnings of $600.00 or more will be required to provide W-9 form to SilverWingsRacing.
- Loft visits are welcome. Appointments must be scheduled.
- Accepting birds from January till the end of May 2023.
- I will have some replacement silvers for birds that come up missing before the first club race.
- At the time of the first club race, birds entered totaling more than 70 birds, entry fees will be added to the final race purse.
- Loft’s maximum capacity is 130 young birds.
- Birds will be vaccinated, medicated and treated for lice.
- Birds that have watery, green poor droppings will not be added to flying loft and may be returned to breeder.
- The final race, if no birds arrive, the race will stay open for one week.
- SilverWingsRacing reserves the right to deny entry to any breeder not following the rules.
- If Spokane club has their annual Bond/Futurity race, your entree fee into SilverWingsRacing race will include entry into Spokane Bond/Futurity Race. Any winnings will be 50/50 split between breeder and SilverWingsRacing.
- If only 15 birds or less are left before the first club race entry fees and purch fees will be refunded and races will be cancelled. (** Note this has never happened before)
Breeding color chart By No Sweat Loft
1) Blue Bar mated to Blue Bar will produce Blue Bars only, of both sex.
2) A Blue Check cock and a Red Check hen will produce Blue Bars, Blue Checks, and Black Checks, all of which will be hens. All Red and Silvers from this mating will be cocks.
3) A Blue Check cock and a Silver hen will produce Red and Silver cocks. All Blues, Blue Checkers and Black Checkers will be hens.
4) A Blue Bar cock and a Silver hen will produce Blue Bars and Silvers. All the Blue Bars will hens and all the Silvers will be cocks.
5) Two Reds mated together can produce both hens and cocks of their own red coloring. But all the blues, Blue Checks and Black Checks will be hens.